It is on-demand services, per ticket with around-the-clock, on-site, operational support service on your hosted IT equipment.
Big Band provide Smart Hand services around-the-clock, on-site, operational support service for remote management, installation and troubleshooting on your hosted IT equipment. It is on-demand basis, per ticket with maximum 1 hour support.
Level 1 - Smart Hand Services
A free basic support service that includes such as:
- Rebooting or power cycling an equipment
- Reading serial numbers on the equipment
- Relaying status of the equipment status indicators
- Pushing a button or toggling a switch
Level 2 - Smart Hand Services
An add-on service with 24/7 support based on a prepaid plan or on an ad-hoc and hourly basis. Services such as:
- Providing visual verification (remote eyes) to assist troubleshooting efforts.
- Installing, replacing, removing any equipment components that are hot-swappable and highly modular – router, switch, internal module, card, disk drive
- Taking inventory or digital picture of your equipment located in data center rack.
- Shipping and handling of RMA equipment, providing support for all the logistics services.
- Troubleshooting your equipment with your assistance.
- Performing diagnostic and signal testing on circuits using diagnostic equipment.
- Performing physical loop back for the telecommunication circuits
- Moving, installing, securing cable and verify connectivity integrity of cross-connects.
- Assisting with your audit documentation and onsite auditing.
- Providing Big Band subject matter expert support and assistance on your planned maintenance activities.